This is the number of years of protection for varieties that have received a Certificate of Vegetation Procurement.
Therefore, Star Fruits can defend these varieties, but also the economic interest of rights holders who legally exploit them.
Star Fruits registered the commercial development of its fruits in a logic of brand, by:
- Constituting a round table of stakeholders in the project’s upstream and downstream sector
- Hosting the group untilits first steps in the marketing creation of a commercial identity
- Elaborating strict specificationscollectively that
– condition for the granting of commercial licenses
– guarantee quality in line with the requirements and promises of a brand
– ensure sufficient production regularity to meet the needs of the market
- Protecting the property of intellectual rights on plant material and the trademark
- Selecting the genetic material.The mutants of these species seeds, after evaluation are integrated in the experimentation network; Stone fruits are enriched by new varieties and, after evaluation, complete the range throughout the season.